Sunday, August 20 / September 2, 2012: 1Cor 16:13-24, Matt 21:33-42

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2012

      Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong.
      Let all your things be done with charity. I beseech you, brethren,
      (ye know the house of Stephanas, that it is the firstfruits of Achaia,
      and that they have addicted themselves to the ministry of the saints,)
      That ye submit yourselves unto such, and to every one that helpeth with
      us, and laboureth. I am glad of the coming of Stephanas and Fortunatus
      and Achaicus: for that which was lacking on your part they have supplied.
      For they have refreshed my spirit and yours: therefore acknowledge
      ye them that are such. The churches of Asia salute you. Aquila and
      Priscilla salute you much in the Lord, with the church that is in
      their house. All the brethren greet you. Greet ye one another with
      an holy kiss. The salutation of me Paul with mine own hand. If any
      man love not the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be Anathema Maranatha.
      The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

      Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a
      vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and
      built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:
      And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the
      husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it. And the husbandmen
      took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.
      Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto
      them likewise. But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They
      will reverence my son. But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said
      among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us
      seize on his inheritance. And they caught him, and cast him out of the
      vineyard, and slew him. When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh,
      what will he do unto those husbandmen? They say unto him, He will
      miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto
      other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.
      Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone
      which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner:
      this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?