Wednesday, April 19 / May 2, 2012: Acts 8:18-25, John 6:35-39

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2012

      And when Simon saw that through laying on of the apostles' hands the
      Holy Ghost was given, he offered them money, Saying, Give me also this
      power, that on whomsoever I lay hands, he may receive the Holy Ghost.
      But Peter said unto him, Thy money perish with thee, because thou hast
      thought that the gift of God may be purchased with money. Thou hast
      neither part nor lot in this matter: for thy heart is not right in the
      sight of God. Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if
      perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee. For I perceive
      that thou art in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity.
      Then answered Simon, and said, Pray ye to the LORD for me, that none
      of these things which ye have spoken come upon me. And they, when they
      had testified and preached the word of the Lord, returned to Jerusalem,
      and preached the gospel in many villages of the Samaritans.

      And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me
      shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
      But I said unto you, That ye also have seen me, and believe not.
      All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to
      me I will in no wise cast out. For I came down from heaven, not to
      do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. And this is the
      Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me
      I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.