Wednesday, October 20 / November 2, 2011: Col 1:18-23, Luke 9:44-50

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2011
      passage: Col 1:18-1:23

      Chapter 1

      And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning,
      the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the
      preeminence. For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness
      dwell; And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him
      to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be
      things in earth, or things in heaven. And you, that were sometime
      alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he
      reconciled In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy
      and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight: If ye continue in the
      faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the
      gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature
      which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

      Let these sayings sink down into your ears: for the Son of man shall be
      delivered into the hands of men. But they understood not this saying,
      and it was hid from them, that they perceived it not: and they feared
      to ask him of that saying. Then there arose a reasoning among them,
      which of them should be greatest. And Jesus, perceiving the thought
      of their heart, took a child, and set him by him, And said unto them,
      Whosoever shall receive this child in my name receiveth me: and whosoever
      shall receive me receiveth him that sent me: for he that is least among
      you all, the same shall be great. And John answered and said, Master,
      we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because
      he followeth not with us. And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not:
      for he that is not against us is for us.