Monday, October 18/31, 2011: Phil 4:10-23, Luke 9:18-22

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2011
      passage: Phil 4:10-4:23

      Chapter 4

      But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at the last your care of
      me hath flourished again; wherein ye were also careful, but ye lacked
      opportunity. Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned,
      in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. I know both how to
      be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I
      am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to
      suffer need. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
      Notwithstanding ye have well done, that ye did communicate with my
      affliction. Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the
      gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church communicated with me as
      concerning giving and receiving, but ye only. For even in Thessalonica
      ye sent once and again unto my necessity. Not because I desire a gift:
      but I desire fruit that may abound to your account. But I have all,
      and abound: I am full, having received of Epaphroditus the things which
      were sent from you, an odour of a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable,
      wellpleasing to God. But my God shall supply all your need according
      to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Now unto God and our Father be
      glory for ever and ever. Amen. Salute every saint in Christ Jesus. The
      brethren which are with me greet you. All the saints salute you,
      chiefly they that are of Caesar's household.

      And it came to pass, as he was alone praying, his disciples were
      with him: and he asked them, saying, Whom say the people that I am?
      They answering said, John the Baptist; but some say, Elias; and others
      say, that one of the old prophets is risen again. He said unto them,
      But whom say ye that I am? Peter answering said, The Christ of God.
      And he straitly charged them, and commanded them to tell no man that
      thing; Saying, The Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected
      of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be slain, and be raised
      the third day.