Saturday, August 21 / September 3, 2011: 1Cor 1:26-29, Matt 20:29-34

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2011

      For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the
      flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: But God hath chosen
      the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath
      chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are
      mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised,
      hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought
      things that are: That no flesh should glory in his presence.

      And as they departed from Jericho, a great multitude followed him.
      And, behold, two blind men sitting by the way side, when they heard
      that Jesus passed by, cried out, saying, Have mercy on us, O Lord,
      thou son of David. And the multitude rebuked them, because they should
      hold their peace: but they cried the more, saying, Have mercy on us,
      O Lord, thou son of David. And Jesus stood still, and called them,
      and said, What will ye that I shall do unto you? They say unto him,
      Lord, that our eyes may be opened. So Jesus had compassion on them,
      and touched their eyes: and immediately their eyes received sight,
      and they followed him.