Wednesday, August 18/31, 2011: 2Cor 6:11-16, Mark 1:23-28

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 9:10 PM

      O ye Corinthians, our mouth is open unto you, our heart is enlarged.
      Ye are not straitened in us, but ye are straitened in your own bowels.
      Now for a recompence in the same, (I speak as unto my children,) be ye
      also enlarged. Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers:
      for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what
      communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with
      Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel? And what
      agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of
      the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them;
      and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

      And there was in their synagogue a man with an unclean spirit; and he
      cried out, Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus
      of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art,
      the Holy One of God. And Jesus rebuked him, saying, Hold thy peace,
      and come out of him. And when the unclean spirit had torn him, and
      cried with a loud voice, he came out of him. And they were all amazed,
      insomuch that they questioned among themselves, saying, What thing is
      this? what new doctrine is this? for with authority commandeth he even
      the unclean spirits, and they do obey him. And immediately his fame
      spread abroad throughout all the region round about Galilee.