Friday, August 18/31, 2001: 2Cor 11:5-12, Mark 4:1-9

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2001

      For I suppose I was not a whit behind the very chiefest apostles.
      But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge; but we have been
      throughly made manifest among you in all things. Have I committed an
      offence in abasing myself that ye might be exalted, because I have
      preached to you the gospel of God freely? I robbed other churches,
      taking wages of them, to do you service. And when I was present with
      you, and wanted, I was chargeable to no man: for that which was lacking
      to me the brethren which came from Macedonia supplied: and in all
      things I have kept myself from being burdensome unto you, and so will
      I keep myself. As the truth of Christ is in me, no man shall stop me
      of this boasting in the regions of Achaia. Wherefore? because I love
      you not? God knoweth. But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut
      off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory,
      they may be found even as we.

      And he began again to teach by the sea side: and there was gathered
      unto him a great multitude, so that he entered into a ship, and sat in
      the sea; and the whole multitude was by the sea on the land. And he
      taught them many things by parables, and said unto them in his doctrine,
      Hearken; Behold, there went out a sower to sow: And it came to pass, as
      he sowed, some fell by the way side, and the fowls of the air came and
      devoured it up. And some fell on stony ground, where it had not much
      earth; and immediately it sprang up, because it had no depth of earth:
      But when the sun was up, it was scorched; and because it had no root,
      it withered away. And some fell among thorns, and the thorns grew up,
      and choked it, and it yielded no fruit. And other fell on good ground,
      and did yield fruit that sprang up and increased; and brought forth,
      some thirty, and some sixty, and some an hundred. And he said unto them,
      He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.