Saturday, July 18/31, 2010: Rom 15:30-33, Matt 17:24-18:4

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2010

      Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ's sake, and for
      the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers
      to God for me; That I may be delivered from them that do not believe in
      Judaea; and that my service which I have for Jerusalem may be accepted
      of the saints; That I may come unto you with joy by the will of God, and
      may with you be refreshed. Now the God of peace be with you all. Amen.

      And when they were come to Capernaum, they that received tribute money
      came to Peter, and said, Doth not your master pay tribute? He saith,
      Yes. And when he was come into the house, Jesus prevented him, saying,
      What thinkest thou, Simon? of whom do the kings of the earth take custom
      or tribute? of their own children, or of strangers? Peter saith unto
      him, Of strangers. Jesus saith unto him, Then are the children free.
      Notwithstanding, lest we should offend them, go thou to the sea, and
      cast an hook, and take up the fish that first cometh up; and when thou
      hast opened his mouth, thou shalt find a piece of money: that take,
      and give unto them for me and thee.

      Chapter 18

      At the same time came the disciples unto Jesus, saying, Who is the
      greatest in the kingdom of heaven? And Jesus called a little child unto
      him, and set him in the midst of them, And said, Verily I say unto you,
      Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter
      into the kingdom of heaven. Whosoever therefore shall humble himself
      as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven.