Wednesday, August 20 / September 2, 2009: 2Cor 9:12-10:7, Mark 3:20-27

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009

      For the administration of this service not only supplieth the want
      of the saints, but is abundant also by many thanksgivings unto God;
      Whiles by the experiment of this ministration they glorify God for your
      professed subjection unto the gospel of Christ, and for your liberal
      distribution unto them, and unto all men; And by their prayer for you,
      which long after you for the exceeding grace of God in you. Thanks be
      unto God for his unspeakable gift.

      Chapter 10

      Now I Paul myself beseech you by the meekness and gentleness of Christ,
      who in presence am base among you, but being absent am bold toward you:
      But I beseech you, that I may not be bold when I am present with that
      confidence, wherewith I think to be bold against some, which think of us
      as if we walked according to the flesh. For though we walk in the flesh,
      we do not war after the flesh: For the weapons of our warfare are not
      carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
      Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself
      against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought
      to the obedience of Christ; And having in a readiness to revenge all
      disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled. Do ye look on things
      after the outward appearance? if any man trust to himself that he is
      Christ's, let him of himself think this again, that, as he is Christ's,
      even so are we Christ's.

      And the multitude cometh together again, so that they could not so much
      as eat bread. And when his friends heard of it, they went out to lay
      hold on him: for they said, He is beside himself. And the scribes which
      came down from Jerusalem said, He hath Beelzebub, and by the prince of
      the devils casteth he out devils. And he called them unto him, and said
      unto them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan? And if a kingdom
      be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. And if a house
      be divided against itself, that house cannot stand. And if Satan rise
      up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end.
      No man can enter into a strong man's house, and spoil his goods, except
      he will first bind the strong man; and then he will spoil his house.