Monday, June 19 / July 2, 2001: Rom 12:4,5,15-21, Matt 12:9-13

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2001

      For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the
      same office:

      passage: Rom 12:5-12:5

      So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one
      of another.

      passage: Rom 12:15-12:21

      Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep. Be of
      the same mind one toward another. Mind not high things, but condescend
      to men of low estate. Be not wise in your own conceits. Recompense to
      no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.
      If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.
      Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath:
      for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
      Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him
      drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
      Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

      passage: Matt 12:9-12:13

      And when he was departed thence, he went into their synagogue: And,
      behold, there was a man which had his hand withered. And they asked
      him, saying, Is it lawful to heal on the sabbath days? that they might
      accuse him. And he said unto them, What man shall there be among you,
      that shall have one sheep, and if it fall into a pit on the sabbath
      day, will he not lay hold on it, and lift it out? How much then is
      a man better than a sheep? Wherefore it is lawful to do well on the
      sabbath days. Then saith he to the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And
      he stretched it forth; and it was restored whole, like as the other.