Monday, November 18 / December 1, 2008: 2Thes 1:1-10, Luke 17:20-25

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2008
      passage: 2Thes 1:1-1:10

      Chapter 1

      Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians
      in God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace,
      from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. We are bound to thank God
      always for you, brethren, as it is meet, because that your faith groweth
      exceedingly, and the charity of every one of you all toward each other
      aboundeth; So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for
      your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that
      ye endure: Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God,
      that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also
      suffer: Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation
      to them that trouble you; And to you who are troubled rest with us,
      when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty
      angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God,
      and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be
      punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord,
      and from the glory of his power; When he shall come to be glorified
      in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our
      testimony among you was believed) in that day.

      And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should
      come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with
      observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold,
      the kingdom of God is within you. And he said unto the disciples, The
      days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of
      man, and ye shall not see it. And they shall say to you, See here; or,
      see there: go not after them, nor follow them. For as the lightning,
      that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the
      other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.
      But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation.