Wednesday, September 18 / October 1, 2008: Gal 6:2-10, Luke 4:1-15

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2008
      passage: Gal 6:2-6:10

      Chapter 6

      Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ. For if
      a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth
      himself. But let every man prove his own work, and then shall he have
      rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another. For every man shall
      bear his own burden. Let him that is taught in the word communicate
      unto him that teacheth in all good things. Be not deceived; God is not
      mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he
      that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he
      that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
      And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap,
      if we faint not. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto
      all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

      And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was
      led by the Spirit into the wilderness, Being forty days tempted of the
      devil. And in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended,
      he afterward hungered. And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son
      of God, command this stone that it be made bread. And Jesus answered
      him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone,
      but by every word of God. And the devil, taking him up into an high
      mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment
      of time. And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee,
      and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I
      will I give it. If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.
      And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for
      it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt
      thou serve. And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle
      of the temple, and said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself
      down from hence: For it is written, He shall give his angels charge over
      thee, to keep thee: And in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at
      any time thou dash thy foot against a stone. And Jesus answering said
      unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. And when
      the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from him for a
      season. And Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit into Galilee:
      and there went out a fame of him through all the region round about.
      And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all.