Tuesday, August 20 / September 2, 2008: 2Cor 5:15-21, Mark 1:16-22

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008

      And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth
      live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.
      Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have
      known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.
      Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are
      passed away; behold, all things are become new. And all things are of
      God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given
      to us the ministry of reconciliation; To wit, that God was in Christ,
      reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto
      them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. Now then
      we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us:
      we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. For he hath
      made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the
      righteousness of God in him.

      Now as he walked by the sea of Galilee, he saw Simon and Andrew his
      brother casting a net into the sea: for they were fishers. And Jesus
      said unto them, Come ye after me, and I will make you to become fishers
      of men. And straightway they forsook their nets, and followed him.
      And when he had gone a little farther thence, he saw James the son of
      Zebedee, and John his brother, who also were in the ship mending their
      nets. And straightway he called them: and they left their father Zebedee
      in the ship with the hired servants, and went after him. And they
      went into Capernaum; and straightway on the sabbath day he entered into
      the synagogue, and taught. And they were astonished at his doctrine:
      for he taught them as one that had authority, and not as the scribes.