Monday, August 19 / September 1, 2008: 2Cor 5:10-15, Mark 1:9-15

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2008

      For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one
      may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done,
      whether it be good or bad. Knowing therefore the terror of the Lord,
      we persuade men; but we are made manifest unto God; and I trust also are
      made manifest in your consciences. For we commend not ourselves again
      unto you, but give you occasion to glory on our behalf, that ye may have
      somewhat to answer them which glory in appearance, and not in heart.
      For whether we be beside ourselves, it is to God: or whether we be
      sober, it is for your cause. For the love of Christ constraineth us;
      because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:
      And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth
      live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

      And it came to pass in those days, that Jesus came from Nazareth of
      Galilee, and was baptized of John in Jordan. And straightway coming
      up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a
      dove descending upon him: And there came a voice from heaven, saying,
      Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. And immediately
      the spirit driveth him into the wilderness. And he was there in the
      wilderness forty days, tempted of Satan; and was with the wild beasts;
      and the angels ministered unto him. Now after that John was put in
      prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom
      of God, And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is
      at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.