Sunday, July 21 / August 3, 2008: Rom 15:1-7, Matt 9:27-35

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2008

      We then that are strong ought to bear the infirmities of the weak, and
      not to please ourselves. Let every one of us please his neighbour for
      his good to edification. For even Christ pleased not himself; but,
      as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell
      on me. For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for
      our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures
      might have hope. Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to
      be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus: That ye
      may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our
      Lord Jesus Christ. Wherefore receive ye one another, as Christ also
      received us to the glory of God.

      And when Jesus departed thence, two blind men followed him, crying,
      and saying, Thou son of David, have mercy on us. And when he was come
      into the house, the blind men came to him: and Jesus saith unto them,
      Believe ye that I am able to do this? They said unto him, Yea, Lord.
      Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it
      unto you. And their eyes were opened; and Jesus straitly charged them,
      saying, See that no man know it. But they, when they were departed,
      spread abroad his fame in all that country. As they went out, behold,
      they brought to him a dumb man possessed with a devil. And when the
      devil was cast out, the dumb spake: and the multitudes marvelled,
      saying, It was never so seen in Israel. But the Pharisees said, He
      casteth out devils through the prince of the devils. And Jesus went
      about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and
      preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and
      every disease among the people.