Saturday, February 17 / March 1, 2008: 1Cor 10:23-28, Luke 21:8,9,25-27

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2008

      All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all
      things are lawful for me, but all things edify not. Let no man seek his
      own, but every man another's wealth. Whatsoever is sold in the shambles,
      that eat, asking no question for conscience sake: For the earth is the
      Lord's, and the fulness thereof. If any of them that believe not bid
      you to a feast, and ye be disposed to go; whatsoever is set before you,
      eat, asking no question for conscience sake. But if any man say unto
      you, this is offered in sacrifice unto idols, eat not for his sake
      that shewed it, and for conscience sake: for the earth is the Lord's,
      and the fulness thereof:

      And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come
      in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not
      therefore after them.

      passage: Luke 21:9-21:9

      But when ye shall hear of wars and commotions, be not terrified: for
      these things must first come to pass; but the end is not by and by.

      passage: Luke 21:25-21:27

      And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars;
      and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and
      the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking
      after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of
      heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming
      in a cloud with power and great glory.