Saturday, October 21 / November 3, 2007: 2Cor 8:1-5, Luke 8:16-21

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2007

      Moreover, brethren, we do you to wit of the grace of God bestowed on
      the churches of Macedonia; How that in a great trial of affliction
      the abundance of their joy and their deep poverty abounded unto the
      riches of their liberality. For to their power, I bear record, yea,
      and beyond their power they were willing of themselves; Praying us
      with much intreaty that we would receive the gift, and take upon us
      the fellowship of the ministering to the saints. And this they did,
      not as we hoped, but first gave their own selves to the Lord, and unto
      us by the will of God.

      passage: Luke 8:16-8:21

      No man, when he hath lighted a candle, covereth it with a vessel,
      or putteth it under a bed; but setteth it on a candlestick, that they
      which enter in may see the light. For nothing is secret, that shall
      not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known
      and come abroad. Take heed therefore how ye hear: for whosoever hath,
      to him shall be given; and whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken
      even that which he seemeth to have. Then came to him his mother and
      his brethren, and could not come at him for the press. And it was told
      him by certain which said, Thy mother and thy brethren stand without,
      desiring to see thee. And he answered and said unto them, My mother
      and my brethren are these which hear the word of God, and do it.