Thursday, October 19 / November 1, 2007: 1Thes 2:9-14, Luke 11:14-23

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2007
      passage: 1Thes 2:9-2:14

      Chapter 2

      For ye remember, brethren, our labour and travail: for labouring night
      and day, because we would not be chargeable unto any of you, we preached
      unto you the gospel of God. Ye are witnesses, and God also, how holily
      and justly and unblameably we behaved ourselves among you that believe:
      As ye know how we exhorted and comforted and charged every one of
      you, as a father doth his children, That ye would walk worthy of God,
      who hath called you unto his kingdom and glory. For this cause also
      thank we God without ceasing, because, when ye received the word of
      God which ye heard of us, ye received it not as the word of men, but
      as it is in truth, the word of God, which effectually worketh also in
      you that believe. For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches
      of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered
      like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

      And he was casting out a devil, and it was dumb. And it came to pass,
      when the devil was gone out, the dumb spake; and the people wondered.
      But some of them said, He casteth out devils through Beelzebub the
      chief of the devils. And others, tempting him, sought of him a sign
      from heaven. But he, knowing their thoughts, said unto them, Every
      kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house
      divided against a house falleth. If Satan also be divided against
      himself, how shall his kingdom stand? because ye say that I cast out
      devils through Beelzebub. And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by
      whom do your sons cast them out? therefore shall they be your judges.
      But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom
      of God is come upon you. When a strong man armed keepeth his palace,
      his goods are in peace: But when a stronger than he shall come upon him,
      and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted,
      and divideth his spoils. He that is not with me is against me: and he
      that gathereth not with me scattereth.