Tuesday, September 19 / October 2, 2007: Phil 1:8-14, Luke 5:12-16

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      passage: Phil 1:8-1:14

      Chapter 1

      For God is my record, how greatly I long after you all in the bowels
      of Jesus Christ. And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more
      and more in knowledge and in all judgment; That ye may approve things
      that are excellent; that ye may be sincere and without offence till
      the day of Christ. Being filled with the fruits of righteousness,
      which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God. But I
      would ye should understand, brethren, that the things which happened
      unto me have fallen out rather unto the furtherance of the gospel;
      So that my bonds in Christ are manifest in all the palace, and in all
      other places; And many of the brethren in the Lord, waxing confident
      by my bonds, are much more bold to speak the word without fear.

      And it came to pass, when he was in a certain city, behold a man full of
      leprosy: who seeing Jesus fell on his face, and besought him, saying,
      Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. And he put forth his
      hand, and touched him, saying, I will: be thou clean. And immediately
      the leprosy departed from him. And he charged him to tell no man:
      but go, and shew thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing,
      according as Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them. But so
      much the more went there a fame abroad of him: and great multitudes
      came together to hear, and to be healed by him of their infirmities.
      And he withdrew himself into the wilderness, and prayed.