Monday, September 18 / October 1, 2007: Phil 1:1-7, Luke 4:37-44

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2007
      passage: Phil 1:1-1:7

      Chapter 1

      Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, to all the saints
      in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons:
      Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord
      Jesus Christ. I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, Always
      in every prayer of mine for you all making request with joy, For your
      fellowship in the gospel from the first day until now; Being confident
      of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will
      perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: Even as it is meet for me
      to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart; inasmuch as
      both in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel,
      ye all are partakers of my grace.

      And the fame of him went out into every place of the country round about.
      And he arose out of the synagogue, and entered into Simon's house. And
      Simon's wife's mother was taken with a great fever; and they besought him
      for her. And he stood over her, and rebuked the fever; and it left her:
      and immediately she arose and ministered unto them. Now when the sun was
      setting, all they that had any sick with divers diseases brought them
      unto him; and he laid his hands on every one of them, and healed them.
      And devils also came out of many, crying out, and saying, Thou art
      Christ the Son of God. And he rebuking them suffered them not to speak:
      for they knew that he was Christ. And when it was day, he departed
      and went into a desert place: and the people sought him, and came
      unto him, and stayed him, that he should not depart from them. And he
      said unto them, I must preach the kingdom of God to other cities also:
      for therefore am I sent. And he preached in the synagogues of Galilee.