Wednesday, July 19 / August 1, 2007: 1Cor 16:4-12, Matt 21:28-32

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2007

      And if it be meet that I go also, they shall go with me. Now I will come
      unto you, when I shall pass through Macedonia: for I do pass through
      Macedonia. And it may be that I will abide, yea, and winter with you,
      that ye may bring me on my journey whithersoever I go. For I will not
      see you now by the way; but I trust to tarry a while with you, if the
      Lord permit. But I will tarry at Ephesus until Pentecost. For a great
      door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries.
      Now if Timotheus come, see that he may be with you without fear: for
      he worketh the work of the Lord, as I also do. Let no man therefore
      despise him: but conduct him forth in peace, that he may come unto me:
      for I look for him with the brethren. As touching our brother Apollos,
      I greatly desired him to come unto you with the brethren: but his will
      was not at all to come at this time; but he will come when he shall
      have convenient time.

      But what think ye? A certain man had two sons; and he came to the first,
      and said, Son, go work to day in my vineyard. He answered and said,
      I will not: but afterward he repented, and went. And he came to the
      second, and said likewise. And he answered and said, I go, sir: and
      went not. Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say
      unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That
      the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you.
      For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed
      him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when
      ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him.