Tuesday, June 20 / July 3, 2007: 1Cor 1:1-9, Matt 13:24-30

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2007

      Paul called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ through the will of God,
      and Sosthenes our brother, Unto the church of God which is at Corinth,
      to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with
      all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord,
      both theirs and ours: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father,
      and from the Lord Jesus Christ. I thank my God always on your behalf,
      for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ; That in every
      thing ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge;
      Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you: So that ye come
      behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ:
      Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in
      the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is faithful, by whom ye were
      called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

      Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven
      is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: But while men
      slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.
      But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared
      the tares also. So the servants of the householder came and said unto
      him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then
      hath it tares? He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants
      said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? But he
      said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat
      with them. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of
      harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares,
      and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.