Monday, June 19 / July 2, 2007: Rom 16:17-24, Matt 13:10-23

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2007

      Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences
      contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them. For they
      that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly;
      and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
      For your obedience is come abroad unto all men. I am glad therefore on
      your behalf: but yet I would have you wise unto that which is good, and
      simple concerning evil. And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under
      your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.
      Timotheus my workfellow, and Lucius, and Jason, and Sosipater, my
      kinsmen, salute you. I Tertius, who wrote this epistle, salute you
      in the Lord. Gaius mine host, and of the whole church, saluteth
      you. Erastus the chamberlain of the city saluteth you, and Quartus
      a brother. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

      And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them
      in parables? He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto
      you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is
      not given. For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have
      more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away
      even that he hath. Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they
      seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
      And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By
      hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall
      see, and shall not perceive: For this people's heart is waxed gross,
      and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed;
      lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their
      ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted,
      and I should heal them. But blessed are your eyes, for they see:
      and your ears, for they hear. For verily I say unto you, That many
      prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye
      see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear,
      and have not heard them. Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower.
      When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not,
      then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in
      his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side. But he that
      received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the
      word, and anon with joy receiveth it; Yet hath he not root in himself,
      but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth
      because of the word, by and by he is offended. He also that received
      seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of
      this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he
      becometh unfruitful. But he that received seed into the good ground
      is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth
      fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.