Sunday, June 18 / July 1, 2007: Rom 10:1-10, Matt 8:28-9:1

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2007

      Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they
      might be saved. For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God,
      but not according to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God's
      righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness,
      have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God. For Christ
      is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.
      For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the
      man which doeth those things shall live by them. But the righteousness
      which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who
      shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:)
      Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again
      from the dead.) But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy
      mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
      That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt
      believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou
      shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness;
      and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

      And when he was come to the other side into the country of the
      Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the
      tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way. And,
      behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus,
      thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?
      And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding.
      So the devils besought him, saying, If thou cast us out, suffer us to
      go away into the herd of swine. And he said unto them, Go. And when
      they were come out, they went into the herd of swine: and, behold,
      the whole herd of swine ran violently down a steep place into the sea,
      and perished in the waters. And they that kept them fled, and went
      their ways into the city, and told every thing, and what was befallen
      to the possessed of the devils. And, behold, the whole city came out
      to meet Jesus: and when they saw him, they besought him that he would
      depart out of their coasts.

      Chapter 9

      And he entered into a ship, and passed over, and came into his own city.