Saturday, May 20 / June 2, 2007: Rom 1:7-12, Matt 5:42-48

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007

      To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to
      you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ. First,
      I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is
      spoken of throughout the whole world. For God is my witness, whom I
      serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I
      make mention of you always in my prayers; Making request, if by any means
      now at length I might have a prosperous journey by the will of God to
      come unto you. For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some
      spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established; That is, that I may
      be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.

      Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee
      turn not thou away. Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt
      love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love
      your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you,
      and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That
      ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh
      his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just
      and on the unjust. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have
      ye? do not even the publicans the same? And if ye salute your brethren
      only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? Be ye
      therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.