Saturday, February 18 / March 3, 2007: Heb 3:12-16, Mark 1:35-44

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2007
      passage: Heb 3:12-3:16

      Chapter 3

      Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of
      unbelief, in departing from the living God. But exhort one another
      daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through
      the deceitfulness of sin. For we are made partakers of Christ, if we
      hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end; While it
      is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts,
      as in the provocation. For some, when they had heard, did provoke:
      howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.

      And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out,
      and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed. And Simon and they
      that were with him followed after him. And when they had found him, they
      said unto him, All men seek for thee. And he said unto them, Let us go
      into the next towns, that I may preach there also: for therefore came
      I forth. And he preached in their synagogues throughout all Galilee,
      and cast out devils. And there came a leper to him, beseeching him,
      and kneeling down to him, and saying unto him, If thou wilt, thou canst
      make me clean. And Jesus, moved with compassion, put forth his hand,
      and touched him, and saith unto him, I will; be thou clean. And as soon
      as he had spoken, immediately the leprosy departed from him, and he was
      cleansed. And he straitly charged him, and forthwith sent him away;
      And saith unto him, See thou say nothing to any man: but go thy way,
      shew thyself to the priest, and offer for thy cleansing those things
      which Moses commanded, for a testimony unto them.