Saturday, November 19 / December 2, 2006: Gal 1:3-10, Luke 9:37-43

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      passage: Gal 1:3-1:10

      Chapter 1

      Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus
      Christ, Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this
      present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father: To whom
      be glory for ever and ever. Amen. I marvel that ye are so soon removed
      from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
      Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would
      pervert the gospel of Christ. But though we, or an angel from heaven,
      preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto
      you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, if any
      man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him
      be accursed. For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please
      men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

      And it came to pass, that on the next day, when they were come down
      from the hill, much people met him. And, behold, a man of the company
      cried out, saying, Master, I beseech thee, look upon my son: for he is
      mine only child. And, lo, a spirit taketh him, and he suddenly crieth
      out; and it teareth him that he foameth again, and bruising him hardly
      departeth from him. And I besought thy disciples to cast him out; and
      they could not. And Jesus answering said, O faithless and perverse
      generation, how long shall I be with you, and suffer you? Bring thy
      son hither. And as he was yet a coming, the devil threw him down, and
      tare him. And Jesus rebuked the unclean spirit, and healed the child,
      and delivered him again to his father. And they were all amazed at the
      mighty power of God. But while they wondered every one at all things
      which Jesus did, he said unto his disciples,