Tuesday, October 18/31, 2006: Col 1:1,2,7-11, Luke 9:23-27

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2006
      passage: Col 1:1-1:1

      Chapter 1

      Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timotheus
      our brother,

      passage: Col 1:2-1:2

      To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse: Grace
      be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

      passage: Col 1:7-1:11

      As ye also learned of Epaphras our dear fellowservant, who is for you
      a faithful minister of Christ; Who also declared unto us your love in
      the Spirit. For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not
      cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the
      knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; That
      ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in
      every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God; Strengthened
      with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and
      longsuffering with joyfulness;

      And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny
      himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. For whosoever
      will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for
      my sake, the same shall save it. For what is a man advantaged, if he
      gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away? For whosoever
      shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be
      ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and
      of the holy angels. But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing
      here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.