Monday, September 19 / October 2, 2006: Ephesians 1:22-2:3, Luke 3:19-22

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      passage: Ephesians 1:22-2:3

      Chapter 1

      And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head
      over all things to the church, Which is his body, the fulness of him
      that filleth all in all.

      Chapter 2

      And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
      Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world,
      according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now
      worketh in the children of disobedience: Among whom also we all had our
      conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the
      desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children
      of wrath, even as others.

      But Herod the tetrarch, being reproved by him for Herodias his brother
      Philip's wife, and for all the evils which Herod had done, Added yet this
      above all, that he shut up John in prison. Now when all the people were
      baptized, it came to pass, that Jesus also being baptized, and praying,
      the heaven was opened, And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape
      like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou
      art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.