Friday, February 18 / March 3, 2006: Zech 8:7-14, Zech 8:19-23

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2006
      passage: Zech 8:7-8:14

      Chapter 8

      Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Behold, I will save my people from
      the east country, and from the west country; And I will bring them,
      and they shall dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and they shall be
      my people, and I will be their God, in truth and in righteousness.
      Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Let your hands be strong, ye that hear in
      these days these words by the mouth of the prophets, which were in the
      day that the foundation of the house of the LORD of hosts was laid,
      that the temple might be built. For before these days there was no
      hire for man, nor any hire for beast; neither was there any peace to
      him that went out or came in because of the affliction: for I set all
      men every one against his neighbour. But now I will not be unto the
      residue of this people as in the former days, saith the LORD of hosts.
      For the seed shall be prosperous; the vine shall give her fruit, and the
      ground shall give her increase, and the heavens shall give their dew;
      and I will cause the remnant of this people to possess all these things.
      And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen,
      O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall
      be a blessing: fear not, but let your hands be strong. For thus saith
      the LORD of hosts; As I thought to punish you, when your fathers provoked
      me to wrath, saith the LORD of hosts, and I repented not:

      passage: Zech 8:19-8:23

      Thus saith the LORD of hosts; The fast of the fourth month, and the fast
      of the fifth, and the fast of the seventh, and the fast of the tenth,
      shall be to the house of Judah joy and gladness, and cheerful feasts;
      therefore love the truth and peace. Thus saith the LORD of hosts; It
      shall yet come to pass, that there shall come people, and the inhabitants
      of many cities: And the inhabitants of one city shall go to another,
      saying, Let us go speedily to pray before the LORD, and to seek the
      LORD of hosts: I will go also. Yea, many people and strong nations
      shall come to seek the LORD of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before
      the LORD. Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to
      pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations,
      even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will
      go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.