Tuesday, October 19 / November 1, 2005: Phil 2:17-23, Luke 9:23-27

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2005
      passage: Phil 2:17-2:23

      Chapter 2

      Yea, and if I be offered upon the sacrifice and service of your faith,
      I joy, and rejoice with you all. For the same cause also do ye joy, and
      rejoice with me. But I trust in the Lord Jesus to send Timotheus shortly
      unto you, that I also may be of good comfort, when I know your state.
      For I have no man likeminded, who will naturally care for your state.
      For all seek their own, not the things which are Jesus Christ's.
      But ye know the proof of him, that, as a son with the father, he hath
      served with me in the gospel. Him therefore I hope to send presently,
      so soon as I shall see how it will go with me.

      And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny
      himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. For whosoever
      will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for
      my sake, the same shall save it. For what is a man advantaged, if he
      gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away? For whosoever
      shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be
      ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and
      of the holy angels. But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing
      here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.