Monday, October 18/31, 2005: Phil 2:12-16, Luke 9:18-22

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2005
      passage: Phil 2:12-2:16

      Chapter 2

      Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence
      only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with
      fear and trembling. For it is God which worketh in you both to will
      and to do of his good pleasure. Do all things without murmurings and
      disputings: That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God,
      without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among
      whom ye shine as lights in the world; Holding forth the word of life;
      that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain,
      neither laboured in vain.

      And it came to pass, as he was alone praying, his disciples were
      with him: and he asked them, saying, Whom say the people that I am?
      They answering said, John the Baptist; but some say, Elias; and others
      say, that one of the old prophets is risen again. He said unto them,
      But whom say ye that I am? Peter answering said, The Christ of God.
      And he straitly charged them, and commanded them to tell no man that
      thing; Saying, The Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected
      of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be slain, and be raised
      the third day.