Saturday, August 21 / September 3, 2005: 1Cor 1:3-9, Matt 19:3-12

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2005

      Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord
      Jesus Christ. I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace
      of God which is given you by Jesus Christ; That in every thing ye are
      enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge; Even as the
      testimony of Christ was confirmed in you: So that ye come behind in no
      gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall also
      confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our
      Lord Jesus Christ. God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the
      fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.

      The Pharisees also came unto him, tempting him, and saying unto him,
      Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife for every cause? And he
      answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them
      at the beginning made them male and female, And said, For this cause
      shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife:
      and they twain shall be one flesh? Wherefore they are no more twain,
      but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man
      put asunder. They say unto him, Why did Moses then command to give
      a writing of divorcement, and to put her away? He saith unto them,
      Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away
      your wives: but from the beginning it was not so. And I say unto
      you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication,
      and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her
      which is put away doth commit adultery. His disciples say unto him,
      If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry.
      But he said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they
      to whom it is given. For there are some eunuchs, which were so born
      from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made
      eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs
      for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let
      him receive it.