Thursday, August 19 / September 1, 2005: 2Cor 4:1-6, Matt 24:13-28

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2005

      Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy,
      we faint not; But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty,
      not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully;
      but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's
      conscience in the sight of God. But if our gospel be hid, it is hid
      to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the
      minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel
      of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. For we
      preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your
      servants for Jesus' sake. For God, who commanded the light to shine
      out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the
      knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

      But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. And this
      gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness
      unto all nations; and then shall the end come. When ye therefore shall
      see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet,
      stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) Then
      let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: Let him which
      is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
      Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
      And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck
      in those days! But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter,
      neither on the sabbath day: For then shall be great tribulation, such
      as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever
      shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no
      flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
      Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe
      it not. For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and
      shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible,
      they shall deceive the very elect. Behold, I have told you before.
      Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert;
      go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
      For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the
      west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For wheresoever
      the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.