Monday, October 19 / November 1, 2004: 1Thes 1:1-5, Luke 10:22-24

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2004
      passage: 1Thes 1:1-1:5

      Chapter 1

      Paul, and Silvanus, and Timotheus, unto the church of the Thessalonians
      which is in God the Father and in the Lord Jesus Christ: Grace be
      unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.
      We give thanks to God always for you all, making mention of you in our
      prayers; Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labour of
      love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of
      God and our Father; Knowing, brethren beloved, your election of God.
      For our gospel came not unto you in word only, but also in power,
      and in the Holy Ghost, and in much assurance; as ye know what manner
      of men we were among you for your sake.

      All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the
      Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to
      whom the Son will reveal him. And he turned him unto his disciples,
      and said privately, Blessed are the eyes which see the things that ye
      see: For I tell you, that many prophets and kings have desired to see
      those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those
      things which ye hear, and have not heard them.