Friday, September 18 / October 1, 2004: Ephesians 6:18-24, Luke 4:22-30

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30 9:10 PM
      passage: Ephesians 6:18-6:24

      Chapter 6

      Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and
      watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
      And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my
      mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel, For which I am
      an ambassador in bonds: that therein I may speak boldly, as I ought to
      speak. But that ye also may know my affairs, and how I do, Tychicus,
      a beloved brother and faithful minister in the Lord, shall make known
      to you all things: Whom I have sent unto you for the same purpose,
      that ye might know our affairs, and that he might comfort your hearts.
      Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and
      the Lord Jesus Christ.

      And all bare him witness, and wondered at the gracious words which
      proceeded out of his mouth. And they said, Is not this Joseph's son?
      And he said unto them, Ye will surely say unto me this proverb,
      Physician, heal thyself: whatsoever we have heard done in Capernaum,
      do also here in thy country. And he said, Verily I say unto you, No
      prophet is accepted in his own country. But I tell you of a truth,
      many widows were in Israel in the days of Elias, when the heaven was
      shut up three years and six months, when great famine was throughout
      all the land; But unto none of them was Elias sent, save unto Sarepta,
      a city of Sidon, unto a woman that was a widow. And many lepers were
      in Israel in the time of Eliseus the prophet; and none of them was
      cleansed, saving Naaman the Syrian. And all they in the synagogue,
      when they heard these things, were filled with wrath, And rose up,
      and thrust him out of the city, and led him unto the brow of the hill
      whereon their city was built, that they might cast him down headlong.
      But he passing through the midst of them went his way,