Tuesday, August 18/31, 2004: 2Cor 12:20-13:2, Mark 4:24-34

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2004

      For I fear, lest, when I come, I shall not find you such as I would,
      and that I shall be found unto you such as ye would not: lest there be
      debates, envyings, wraths, strifes, backbitings, whisperings, swellings,
      tumults: And lest, when I come again, my God will humble me among you,
      and that I shall bewail many which have sinned already, and have not
      repented of the uncleanness and fornication and lasciviousness which
      they have committed.

      Chapter 13

      This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three
      witnesses shall every word be established. I told you before, and
      foretell you, as if I were present, the second time; and being absent
      now I write to them which heretofore have sinned, and to all other,
      that, if I come again, I will not spare:

      And he said unto them, Take heed what ye hear: with what measure ye mete,
      it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given.
      For he that hath, to him shall be given: and he that hath not, from
      him shall be taken even that which he hath. And he said, So is the
      kingdom of God, as if a man should cast seed into the ground; And should
      sleep, and rise night and day, and the seed should spring and grow up,
      he knoweth not how. For the earth bringeth forth fruit of herself;
      first the blade, then the ear, after that the full corn in the ear.
      But when the fruit is brought forth, immediately he putteth in the
      sickle, because the harvest is come. And he said, Whereunto shall we
      liken the kingdom of God? or with what comparison shall we compare it?
      It is like a grain of mustard seed, which, when it is sown in the earth,
      is less than all the seeds that be in the earth: But when it is sown,
      it groweth up, and becometh greater than all herbs, and shooteth out
      great branches; so that the fowls of the air may lodge under the shadow
      of it. And with many such parables spake he the word unto them, as they
      were able to hear it. But without a parable spake he not unto them:
      and when they were alone, he expounded all things to his disciples.