Saturday, July 18/31, 2004: Rom 14:6-9, Matt 15:32-39

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 9:10 PM

      He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that
      regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth,
      eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not,
      to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks. For none of us liveth
      to himself, and no man dieth to himself. For whether we live, we live
      unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live
      therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. For to this end Christ both died,
      and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.

      Then Jesus called his disciples unto him, and said, I have compassion
      on the multitude, because they continue with me now three days, and
      have nothing to eat: and I will not send them away fasting, lest they
      faint in the way. And his disciples say unto him, Whence should we
      have so much bread in the wilderness, as to fill so great a multitude?
      And Jesus saith unto them, How many loaves have ye? And they said,
      Seven, and a few little fishes. And he commanded the multitude to
      sit down on the ground. And he took the seven loaves and the fishes,
      and gave thanks, and brake them, and gave to his disciples, and the
      disciples to the multitude. And they did all eat, and were filled:
      and they took up of the broken meat that was left seven baskets full.
      And they that did eat were four thousand men, beside women and children.
      And he sent away the multitude, and took ship, and came into the coasts
      of Magdala.