Saturday, June 20 / July 3, 2004: Rom 8:14-21, Matt 9:9-13

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 9:10 PM

      For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
      For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye
      have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
      The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the
      children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and
      joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we
      may be also glorified together. For I reckon that the sufferings of
      this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which
      shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creature
      waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. For the creature was
      made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath
      subjected the same in hope, Because the creature itself also shall be
      delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of
      the children of God.

      And as Jesus passed forth from thence, he saw a man, named Matthew,
      sitting at the receipt of custom: and he saith unto him, Follow me. And
      he arose, and followed him. And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat
      in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down
      with him and his disciples. And when the Pharisees saw it, they said
      unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners?
      But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need
      not a physician, but they that are sick. But go ye and learn what
      that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come
      to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.