Thursday, June 18 / July 1, 2004: Rom 15:17-29, Matt 12:46-13:3

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2004

      I have therefore whereof I may glory through Jesus Christ in those
      things which pertain to God. For I will not dare to speak of any of
      those things which Christ hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles
      obedient, by word and deed, Through mighty signs and wonders, by the
      power of the Spirit of God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about
      unto Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel of Christ. Yea, so
      have I strived to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, lest
      I should build upon another man's foundation: But as it is written,
      To whom he was not spoken of, they shall see: and they that have not
      heard shall understand. For which cause also I have been much hindered
      from coming to you. But now having no more place in these parts, and
      having a great desire these many years to come unto you; Whensoever I
      take my journey into Spain, I will come to you: for I trust to see you
      in my journey, and to be brought on my way thitherward by you, if first
      I be somewhat filled with your company. But now I go unto Jerusalem
      to minister unto the saints. For it hath pleased them of Macedonia
      and Achaia to make a certain contribution for the poor saints which
      are at Jerusalem. It hath pleased them verily; and their debtors they
      are. For if the Gentiles have been made partakers of their spiritual
      things, their duty is also to minister unto them in carnal things.
      When therefore I have performed this, and have sealed to them this fruit,
      I will come by you into Spain. And I am sure that, when I come unto you,
      I shall come in the fulness of the blessing of the gospel of Christ.

      While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren
      stood without, desiring to speak with him. Then one said unto him,
      Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak
      with thee. But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is
      my mother? and who are my brethren? And he stretched forth his hand
      toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
      For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the
      same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

      Chapter 13

      The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side.
      And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went
      into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore.
      And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower
      went forth to sow;