Monday, October 21 / November 3, 2003: Phil 4:10-23, Luke 10:22-24

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2003
      passage: Phil 4:10-4:23

      Chapter 4

      But I rejoiced in the Lord greatly, that now at the last your care of
      me hath flourished again; wherein ye were also careful, but ye lacked
      opportunity. Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned,
      in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. I know both how to
      be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I
      am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to
      suffer need. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
      Notwithstanding ye have well done, that ye did communicate with my
      affliction. Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the
      gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church communicated with me as
      concerning giving and receiving, but ye only. For even in Thessalonica
      ye sent once and again unto my necessity. Not because I desire a gift:
      but I desire fruit that may abound to your account. But I have all,
      and abound: I am full, having received of Epaphroditus the things which
      were sent from you, an odour of a sweet smell, a sacrifice acceptable,
      wellpleasing to God. But my God shall supply all your need according
      to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Now unto God and our Father be
      glory for ever and ever. Amen. Salute every saint in Christ Jesus. The
      brethren which are with me greet you. All the saints salute you,
      chiefly they that are of Caesar's household.

      All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the
      Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to
      whom the Son will reveal him. And he turned him unto his disciples,
      and said privately, Blessed are the eyes which see the things that ye
      see: For I tell you, that many prophets and kings have desired to see
      those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those
      things which ye hear, and have not heard them.