Thursday, June 20 / July 3, 2003: Rom 8:22-27, Matt 10:23-31

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2003

      For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain
      together until now. And not only they, but ourselves also, which have
      the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves,
      waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body. For we
      are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man
      seeth, why doth he yet hope for? But if we hope for that we see not,
      then do we with patience wait for it. Likewise the Spirit also helpeth
      our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought:
      but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which
      cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is
      the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints
      according to the will of God.

      But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for
      verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel,
      till the Son of man be come. The disciple is not above his master,
      nor the servant above his lord. It is enough for the disciple that he
      be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the
      master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of
      his household? Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered,
      that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known. What I
      tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the
      ear, that preach ye upon the housetops. And fear not them which kill
      the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which
      is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Are not two sparrows
      sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground
      without your Father. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
      Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.