Wednesday, June 19 / July 2, 2003: Rom 8:1-13, Matt 10:16-22

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 9:10 PM

      There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus,
      who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the
      Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin
      and death. For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through
      the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh,
      and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: That the righteousness of the
      law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after
      the Spirit. For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of
      the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.
      For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is
      life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it
      is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. So then they
      that are in the flesh cannot please God. But ye are not in the flesh,
      but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now
      if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his. And if
      Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is
      life because of righteousness. But if the Spirit of him that raised
      up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the
      dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth
      in you. Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live
      after the flesh. For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if
      ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

      Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore
      wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. But beware of men: for they
      will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their
      synagogues; And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my
      sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles. But when they
      deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it
      shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. For it is
      not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
      And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father
      the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and
      cause them to be put to death. And ye shall be hated of all men for
      my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.