Saturday, May 18/31, 2003: Acts 15:35-41, John 10:27-38

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2003

      Paul also and Barnabas continued in Antioch, teaching and preaching
      the word of the Lord, with many others also. And some days after Paul
      said unto Barnabas, Let us go again and visit our brethren in every
      city where we have preached the word of the LORD, and see how they do.
      And Barnabas determined to take with them John, whose surname was Mark.
      But Paul thought not good to take him with them, who departed from them
      from Pamphylia, and went not with them to the work. And the contention
      was so sharp between them, that they departed asunder one from the other:
      and so Barnabas took Mark, and sailed unto Cyprus; And Paul chose Silas,
      and departed, being recommended by the brethren unto the grace of God.
      And he went through Syria and Cilicia, confirming the churches.

      My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I
      give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither
      shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them
      me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of
      my Father's hand. I and my Father are one. Then the Jews took up
      stones again to stone him. Jesus answered them, Many good works have
      I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
      The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but
      for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.
      Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
      If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture
      cannot be broken; Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and
      sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son
      of God? If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not. But if
      I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know,
      and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.