5074Saturday, July 6/19, 2014: Rom 9:1-5, Matt 9:18-26

    Jul 18, 2014

      I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me
      witness in the Holy Ghost, That I have great heaviness and continual
      sorrow in my heart. For I could wish that myself were accursed from
      Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh: Who are
      Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the
      covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the
      promises; Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh
      Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

      passage: Matt 9:18-9:26

      While he spake these things unto them, behold, there came a certain
      ruler, and worshipped him, saying, My daughter is even now dead: but
      come and lay thy hand upon her, and she shall live. And Jesus arose,
      and followed him, and so did his disciples. And, behold, a woman,
      which was diseased with an issue of blood twelve years, came behind
      him, and touched the hem of his garment: For she said within herself,
      If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole. But Jesus turned
      him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort;
      thy faith hath made thee whole. And the woman was made whole from
      that hour. And when Jesus came into the ruler's house, and saw the
      minstrels and the people making a noise, He said unto them, Give place:
      for the maid is not dead, but sleepeth. And they laughed him to scorn.
      But when the people were put forth, he went in, and took her by the hand,
      and the maid arose. And the fame hereof went abroad into all that land.