5047Sunday, June 9/22, 2014: Rom 2:10-16, Matt 4:18-23

    Jun 21, 2014

      But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to
      the Jew first, and also to the Gentile: For there is no respect of
      persons with God. For as many as have sinned without law shall also
      perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be
      judged by the law; For not the hearers of the law are just before God,
      but the doers of the law shall be justified. For when the Gentiles,
      which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law,
      these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: Which shew the
      work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing
      witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing
      one another;) In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by
      Jesus Christ according to my gospel.

      And Jesus, walking by the sea of Galilee, saw two brethren, Simon called
      Peter, and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea: for they
      were fishers. And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you
      fishers of men. And they straightway left their nets, and followed him.
      And going on from thence, he saw other two brethren, James the son of
      Zebedee, and John his brother, in a ship with Zebedee their father,
      mending their nets; and he called them. And they immediately left
      the ship and their father, and followed him. And Jesus went about all
      Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the
      kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease
      among the people.