4894: Heb 13:17-21, Luke 6:17-23

    Jan 19, 2014
      passage: Heb 13:17-13:21

      Chapter 13

      Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they
      watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it
      with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you. Pray for
      us: for we trust we have a good conscience, in all things willing to
      live honestly. But I beseech you the rather to do this, that I may be
      restored to you the sooner. Now the God of peace, that brought again
      from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through
      the blood of the everlasting covenant, Make you perfect in every good
      work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his
      sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

      And he came down with them, and stood in the plain, and the company of
      his disciples, and a great multitude of people out of all Judaea and
      Jerusalem, and from the sea coast of Tyre and Sidon, which came to hear
      him, and to be healed of their diseases; And they that were vexed with
      unclean spirits: and they were healed. And the whole multitude sought
      to touch him: for there went virtue out of him, and healed them all.
      And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said, Blessed be ye poor:
      for yours is the kingdom of God. Blessed are ye that hunger now: for
      ye shall be filled. Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh.
      Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate
      you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name
      as evil, for the Son of man's sake. Rejoice ye in that day, and leap
      for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like
      manner did their fathers unto the prophets.