4871Saturday, December 15/28, 2013: Gal 5:22-6:2, Luke 10:19-21

    Dec 27, 2013
      passage: Gal 5:22-6:2

      Chapter 5

      But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering,
      gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there
      is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with
      the affections and lusts. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk
      in the Spirit. Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one
      another, envying one another.

      Chapter 6

      Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual,
      restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself,
      lest thou also be tempted. Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil
      the law of Christ.

      Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions,
      and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means
      hurt you. Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are
      subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written
      in heaven. In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank
      thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these
      things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes:
      even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.