4850Saturday, November 24 / December 7, 2013: 2Cor 11:1-6, Luke 9:1-6

    Dec 6, 2013

      Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed
      bear with me. For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have
      espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin
      to Christ. But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled
      Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the
      simplicity that is in Christ. For if he that cometh preacheth another
      Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which
      ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye
      might well bear with him. For I suppose I was not a whit behind the very
      chiefest apostles. But though I be rude in speech, yet not in knowledge;
      but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things.

      Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and
      authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. And he sent them to
      preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick. And he said unto them,
      Take nothing for your journey, neither staves, nor scrip, neither bread,
      neither money; neither have two coats apiece. And whatsoever house
      ye enter into, there abide, and thence depart. And whosoever will not
      receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from
      your feet for a testimony against them. And they departed, and went
      through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where.