4443Friday, October 20 / November 2, 2012: Col 4:10-18, Luke 10:1-15

    Nov 1 9:10 PM
      passage: Col 4:10-4:18

      Chapter 4

      Aristarchus my fellowprisoner saluteth you, and Marcus, sister's son
      to Barnabas, (touching whom ye received commandments: if he come unto
      you, receive him;) And Jesus, which is called Justus, who are of the
      circumcision. These only are my fellowworkers unto the kingdom of God,
      which have been a comfort unto me. Epaphras, who is one of you, a
      servant of Christ, saluteth you, always labouring fervently for you in
      prayers, that ye may stand perfect and complete in all the will of God.
      For I bear him record, that he hath a great zeal for you, and them that
      are in Laodicea, and them in Hierapolis. Luke, the beloved physician,
      and Demas, greet you. Salute the brethren which are in Laodicea,
      and Nymphas, and the church which is in his house. And when this
      epistle is read among you, cause that it be read also in the church of
      the Laodiceans; and that ye likewise read the epistle from Laodicea.
      And say to Archippus, Take heed to the ministry which thou hast received
      in the Lord, that thou fulfil it.

      After these things the LORD appointed other seventy also, and sent them
      two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself
      would come. Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great,
      but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest,
      that he would send forth labourers into his harvest. Go your ways:
      behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves. Carry neither purse,
      nor scrip, nor shoes: and salute no man by the way. And into whatsoever
      house ye enter, first say, Peace be to this house. And if the son of
      peace be there, your peace shall rest upon it: if not, it shall turn to
      you again. And in the same house remain, eating and drinking such things
      as they give: for the labourer is worthy of his hire. Go not from house
      to house. And into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you, eat
      such things as are set before you: And heal the sick that are therein,
      and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you. But into
      whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you not, go your ways out
      into the streets of the same, and say, Even the very dust of your city,
      which cleaveth on us, we do wipe off against you: notwithstanding
      be ye sure of this, that the kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.
      But I say unto you, that it shall be more tolerable in that day for
      Sodom, than for that city. Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee,
      Bethsaida! for if the mighty works had been done in Tyre and Sidon,
      which have been done in you, they had a great while ago repented,
      sitting in sackcloth and ashes. But it shall be more tolerable for
      Tyre and Sidon at the judgment, than for you. And thou, Capernaum,
      which art exalted to heaven, shalt be thrust down to hell.